brads
Fish Fanatic
One of my angels has laid eggs.. This the first time this has happened in my tank. Could someone please give me some advicce on what happens over the next few days. i do have spare small tank but no heater.
Brads
Brads

No positive advice then!!! this site is'nt what is was when I joined in 2006. Rant Over!!!
The eggs are still there. My angels were sucking them up which I thought was the end but they were moving them to another protected leaf in the tank. It's very intresting to watch. I have a nursery to put them in once they hatch and another small tank to put them in once they get a bit bigger. Should I get the leaf and put it in the nursery now??? or wait till they hatch
My LFS said they would take them off my hands. I know I dont have lots of space but I'm willing to give them a chance in stead of just letting them die.
I can now see the egss wriggling alot. how long untill they hatch??
Brads

??The advice being??

There is alot of movement in the eggs now. Should I take the amazon sword leaf and put it in anursery now or let the parents tend to them untill they hatch?
Should any survive what measure would be needed to keep them alive?
I have a little nano tank as a short stay then my LFS will take them. How should I prepare the tank!
Brads