An Addition For The Buy/sell/swap Board?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Egmel

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Following on from This thread

Having just dispatched of my influx of Malaysian Trumpet Snails I came up with the idea that perhaps things like these should be done in a similar way to the media donor system. Where people such as myself can register as an MTS donor and people after certain things can pm their local donor.

This wouldn't only work for MTS but could also be for things like guppy fry or other stuff that people occasionally get but don't know what to do with. You could limit it to things that are free or P&P only to stop commercial interests taking over.

I know there's already a plant version of this but I thought it might be worth while thinking about doing it for some of the other things that pop up regularly on the buy/sell/swap board.

Just a thought...

ive got mine coming frm you and my lfs gave me some today i will be a donor if people send me p+p and a sandwich bag
thanks
john

ive got mine coming frm you and my lfs gave me some today
Oooh you two timer ;)

Only joking, you'll probably end up with so many you don't know what to do with them!

Which makes me think, we could match-make those with snail infestations to those with clown loaches and the like :lol:

Just out of interest what happened to the media donors board, cheffi appears to have taken it down :/

its pinned in beginners i donated some to last week to a member of the board so its definatly working

its pinned in beginners i donated some to last week to a member of the board so its definatly working
Nope, it turns out that Cheffi has decided not to post on this site any more and as such wouldn't be able to update it so has removed it rather than have it go out of date. I don't know all the why's and wherefore's but the upshot is that the list is no longer there, although all the posts in the thread are still available. :/

I'll put my name down on the list. I have malaysian trumpet snails and pond snails. Both are used to feed my puffer so i have limited small quantities.

I would pay postage for a few MTS to be sent out, if anyone has too much :) .

Edit:Sorted now :).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back