Ammonia level spiked crazy after water change

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cool will do that, I will try to reduce it but also I cannot do it to much, 4 days ago I have added 5 glass catfish to my tank and they are a little bit shy, they hide during the day and become acrive once the lights are off, also they are not eating a lot as well, thats why Im trying to feed them during the night.

Hiiii, so status update if anyone cares about my cloudy water in tank ans ammonia to high.

Today after work I have changed around 70-75% of the water, mixed, bottle water and tap water, all with water conditioner. Also I got rid off carbon filter and amo block "pad" and instead I put two small sponges from my old filter.

So far so good, water starts to become less cloudy, slowly but there os a huge difference from yesterday or today morning.

Im not feeding my fish today as well, Im switching to small portions every two days now untill thing will settle down, I did not test the water yet as I want it to stay over night and let the filter process a bit and I will check it tomorrow, also I have some lava rocka coming tomorrow which I will add to my biomaxx and filter floss which I will put instead small sponges from the old filter and hopefully everything will be alright.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back