1 Angel fish
1 L018 Golden Nugget Pleco
2 Brachychalcinus orbicularis
2 Bosemani Rainbow Fish
3 Corydoras robinae
5 Dwarf Neon Rainbow Fish
5 Endlers Livebearers
7 Buenos Aires tetra

Do you think they will get by without being eaten?
No fish so far has even taken any notice to them, which I suppose is a good sign!

Should be okay with the endlers,corydoras and tetras i feel-cant say about your other specimens..........

Hey I have 6 buenos aries tetras myself! Mines are at least 2.5 inches, rather large when i bought them. How do you like yours? I have them with tiger barbs, which are so damn aggressive, they eat all the food!

I can confirm that Amano Shrimp are fine with Bosemani Rainbow fish, have had both in the same tank with no issue for about 4 months now.

Hey I have 6 buenos aries tetras myself! Mines are at least 2.5 inches, rather large when i bought them. How do you like yours? I have them with tiger barbs, which are so damn aggressive, they eat all the food!

Mine are alright actually, they haven't nipped my angelfish which is good.
They did bully a Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish to the extent that I had to move it into a fry tank to recover.
But on the whole they're alright.
They're in a planted tank and I've read they eat pretty much any plant they come accross, yet I find this is not the case suprisingly! :good:

do you know what kind of fish can I put with the buenos aries tetras? mine right now are at least half fully grown, so they arent small like most fish you find at the store when they are juvenilles.

I have rainbowfish with mine and also endler's livebearers.

I may get amano shrimp for my tank. Is it okay to have 5 neon tetras, 2 platies, a corydoras catfish, a bushy nose pleco, and a gold mystery snail. Is it okay? Currently I have 5 neons a platy and a gold mystery snail. Should I toss in ghost shrimp first? :unsure:

I may get amano shrimp for my tank. Is it okay to have 5 neon tetras, 2 platies, a corydoras catfish, a bushy nose pleco, and a gold mystery snail. Is it okay? Currently I have 5 neons a platy and a gold mystery snail. Should I toss in ghost shrimp first? :unsure:

You will be fine with amano shrimp.

To all, give them lots of hiding places, Mine prefer rocks and caves.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back