Age of our members

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

What is your age (round up or down to nearest number)...if in middle then round UP

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
It would be informative to know the age of our members. In this poll, pick the number that is closest to your age (round up or round down). If your age is exactly in the middle of two numbers, round UP.

Some people around here might not want to answer that....:p

It’s an anonymous poll... of course one of our members is from Mars may be hundreds of years old... his name begins with a C

Old age brings wisdom, something the Yutes of today should respect and aspire to.

For example, the asian fisherman in my sig has lots of wisdom. He knows the best places to fish, including my well stocked 35 gallon tank.

I don’t care what age brings, I am NOT aging up 2 years because I’m in the middle! Nope, ain’t gonna do it. Not playing this game. :) Let’s just say that I can’t get Medicare yet.

This is another thread asking for personal information that has no place on the internet.

Think security people. Stop giving away your personal details to potential hackers.

It’s an anonymous poll unless someone wants to comment on their age. So how many hundreds of years old are you Colin?

This is another thread asking for personal information that has no place on the internet.

Think security people. Stop giving away your personal details to potential hackers.
. Seriously, Colin! No one even knows our real names! You’re not getting finger printed or giving away your SS number. Oh, you don’t have one anyway. :dunno: I doubt anyone is hacking our forum to get info. Like any of us have anything after taking care of our fish anyway. Hey, if anyone is hacking us...”We’re a bunch of crazy fish people who spend every penny we make on fish. NONE OF US HAVE A DIME!! Besides, if they’ve hacked my computer I’m sure they’re in my bank account, not my fish forum. :rofl:

Last edited:
. Seriously, Colin! No one even knows our real names! You’re not getting finger printed or giving away your SS number. Oh, you don’t have one anyway. :dunno: I doubt anyone is hacking our forum to get info. Like any of us have anything after taking care of our fish anyway. Hey, if anyone is hacking us...”We’re a bunch of crazy fish people who spend every penny we make on fish. NONE OF US HAVE A DIME!! Besides, if they’ve hacked my computer I’m sure they’re in my bank account, not my fish forum. :rofl:
Exactly. Couldn’t have put it better my self! :cool:

I never give out personal information. But if you want to call me my number is BR-549.
Let's see who picks up on that one.
That could be a couple of things but I’m gonna bet yours has to do with Hee Haw. Or the band.

Last edited:
I really thought that you, being a Texican, would be the only one that got it. Junior Samples from Hee-Haw. Duh.
It was suppose to be Hee Haw above. Just a typo. I got it and fixed it. Texican’s are part Mexican or TexMex. Not me. I’m just a plain old gringo.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back