Advice

Is the advice I give out poor?

  • The advice you give out is okay.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The advice you give out is great!

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The advice you give out seems to be wrong most of the time.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
Okay, first off, I am aware that this does not really belong in this section. Honestly, it does not belong in any section in my OP, but anyway......

I wanted you guys to tell me if the advice I give is good or not( if that was phrased correctly). Basically, If I am giving out poor advice, please let me know. I just don't want to be giving out poor or inadequate advice. Please leave a comment if you like, or just answer the poll.
 
you were the first person to respond to my very first post and you never given me bad advice.their is a handful of people on here i trust and you're one of them. :good:
 
Hi I don't often post on the forum, which probably might not make my point valid, but I read posts often, your posts seem useful and the info matches that of the www.

I also think having posted as much as you have you'd probably know if your advice wasn't appreciated.
 
what is the point in this thread???
just for people to tell you how good your advice is?
 
what is the point in this thread???
just for people to tell you how good your advice is?

Obviously you didn't read the first post. I wanted to know if the advice wasn't good. It is by no means a self gratification thread. If someone has a problem with my posting information, I just wish for them to let me know. I obviously don't know everything, and I want people to let me know if I seem to not be giving out good advice in a certain area. I just wish to learn, and If I am giving out bad advice, then I will research the topic.
 
Your poll has two positive options but only one negative, therefore the poll is biased.
 
i voted great.

you give good advice in areas where you are experienced,and you honestly say if you dont know, cant ask for more that that, and your certainly a credit to the forum wether you be asking for or giving advice :)

shelagh xxx
 
I just wish to learn
Doesn't sound like it. I tell you that your poll is biased and you reply with "grow up".

It is by no means a self gratification thread.
A poll biased towards positive responses disagrees.

I replied with grow up because you said my poll is biased. There is only one option , because bad advice is bad advice. Bad advice can't extrapolate into worse than bad advice! Saying I give out okay advice is both good and bad, being I do give out some good AND some bad advice. That would make this poll even, one good, one bad , and a even amount of good AND bad. Seriously, this poll is NOT biased.

Thanks Shelaghfishface . Sometimes I too feel like people don't take my advice. Which leads me to think that it's either poor advice or that they just don't listen. I am half tempted to leave the forum for a while. Just figuerd this poll would help me discern if it is my actual advice, or if it's just people not listening. I am leaning towards " people just not listening "
 
you are active in many topics and you advise has never seemed unreasonably, i voted great cos ive never wanted to argue a point against you. i guess you make sense :)

I just wish to learn
Doesn't sound like it. I tell you that your poll is biased and you reply with "grow up".

It is by no means a self gratification thread.
A poll biased towards positive responses disagrees.
this poll isnt biast you fool.

why would he make it just to gloat

if you have and issue vote for the negative one..... then feedback and tell him or her (:S) what your issue is dont make it sound like they are self centered

krib, imo your poll is fine...
 
i think sometimes people get into this hobby not realizing how much work it is or how much knowledge you need to make it work.some get it and others think their's got to be an easier way and those are the people who don't listen to advice.jmho.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top