Adverse Reaction to Blue Light

Lol, I get up at 6:45 in the morning. :whistle:

Early bird, huh? I remember when I was like 5 or 6 and I would try to convince my mom to let me get up at 4:30 a.m. She would only allow me to get up at 5 though lol I just couldn't wait to play with my Legos

on the weekends i always wake up at like 11:30 and then im like "oh no the fish must be hungry!"
I feed my fish at 2:30 and that is from when I was in elementary school and 2:30 was the time I would get home

I feed my fish at 2:30 and that is from when I was in elementary school and 2:30 was the time I would get home
pm or am? probably pm lol. i feed them 2 times a day another after dinner.

pm or am? probably pm lol. i feed them 2 times a day another after dinner.
PM yeah heheh

I was always told not to feed fish twice but now that I think about it, it was the pet store worker who told me that so maybe I should more often. Of course, the Tetra brand website recommends feeding two or even three times a day because it means more cash in their pockets.

I feed my fish at night... usually around 8:45 PM.

I feed my fish at night... usually around 8:45 PM.

What time do you put them to bed? I put mine to bed at around 8:15 and wake them at 5:00 a.m. I also use towels to block light because the T.V. is right next to the tanks

What time do you put them to bed? I put mine to bed at around 8:15 and wake them at 5:00 a.m. I also use towels to block light because the T.V. is right next to the tanks
Usually right after feeding. (9 AM)

Usually right after feeding. (9 AM)
I am feeding right now!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back