Abyss Stockport

8inary

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
A while ago the Abyss in Stockport packed up and went looking for a bigger shop within the nearby area. However I keep checking their website and there appears to be no update. Has anyone heard anything about where they are going and when they will be up and running?
 
I thought Stockport was an Abyss ... I'd thank my lucky stars that I escaped from there ... If It wasn't for the fact that I'm now living in Luton which sadly is remarkably similar.

My mother-in-law lives in Manchester and her lfs are amazing.
 
Where in Manchester does she go...if you know?

Im looking out for a big fish shop...since the Abyss closed up 'even though its meant to be coming back, im sick of waiting now...time to move on'
 
Where in Manchester does she go...if you know?

Im looking out for a big fish shop...since the Abyss closed up 'even though its meant to be coming back, im sick of waiting now...time to move on'
the abyss is open ans alive and kicing in its new home it is were the plane crash was in stockport in the units there it is the opposite end from dulex center you have to ring the bell for now but it is masive so wait for them to answer it looks great
 

Most reactions

Back
Top