A Youtube Tag?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vancouver

- l l a m a s -
Reaction score
Saw it on another site.. was really cool..

You could embed youtube videos into the topic.. so you don't have to leave this site to view the video.

I searched and didn't see this mentioned before..

Thought it would be a neat idea.

It sounds cool.
However, IMO, it would just end up with more people posting stupid youtube videos of an extremely overstocked tank or a pirahna eating a mouse etc...Thats really the only youtube vids I see on here. Occasionally one of someones tank and I dont think its a hassle having another screen pop-up, I like it that way. I can just exit the screen when its done and go back to searching the forum. Takes less than half a second.

Drew

I wanted to bring this up as a suggestion. Decided to search the topic first and I see this was brought up years ago. Any chance there's a change in opinion? I think it's a very good tool to share videos, instead of links in the topics you get embedded videos. Looks better, makes it easier to share, and people are more willing to watch what you want to share. If people are afraid of people abusing the ability to share videos, then like disregarding other rules here, they can be warned. What do you guys think? I hope this isn't just another awful idea I bring up :D Cheers.

Exactly like that. Am I flirting with a banning? Whats the tag? Sorry another stupid question

utubecoding.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back