A New Receipe I Have Yet To Try Out :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

geezer2008

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here and couldnt find anywhere to post first... and i remembered a receipe i was given at work today. Some of you may like it....

Ingredients

1 onion
2 chicken breasts
Mushrooms, best to use small button and use whole or in halfs as more flavour then the big ones. Wild mushrooms are even better but expensive. You can try a mixture of button and chestnut as the chestnuts have a very nutty flavour.
Dash of olive oil
Generous dollop of Creme fraiche
Generous splash of double creme
good quality wholegrain mustard
Proper Salt and Pepper
Garlic Paste
Some mixed herbs to taste.

Lightly fry your onion in the olive oil, adding salt, pepper, garlic, mixed herbs and good dollop of Mustard.

Then add your chicken, when it is about half cooked, add some water. Don't worry about overdoing it and cover the pan and let it steam, simmer for as long as you want.

The water will reduce and creates a nice little sauce, to which you add a few minutes before serving the dollop of creme fraiche and when this is worked in the creme. You can use Double if you want to be really extravagant.

Rather than making your own pasta which is really easy but time consuming, but some filled tortellini, I used Porcini from morrisons, but they have a range of flavours. the pasta takes two minutes to cook, then add the pasta to the sauce. not the other way round, its a chef thing.

To compliment the dish get some ciabatta, sprinkle a few drops of water over them and reheat for about 3/4 minutes then spread lots of butter on and dip into the sauce.

Enjoy...

Hi all,

I'm new here and couldnt find anywhere to post first... and i remembered a receipe i was given at work today. Some of you may like it....

Ingredients

1 onion
2 chicken breasts
Mushrooms, best to use small button and use whole or in halfs as more flavour then the big ones. Wild mushrooms are even better but expensive. You can try a mixture of button and chestnut as the chestnuts have a very nutty flavour.
Dash of olive oil
Generous dollop of Creme fraiche
Generous splash of double creme
good quality wholegrain mustard
Proper Salt and Pepper
Garlic Paste
Some mixed herbs to taste.

Lightly fry your onion in the olive oil, adding salt, pepper, garlic, mixed herbs and good dollop of Mustard.

Then add your chicken, when it is about half cooked, add some water. Don't worry about overdoing it and cover the pan and let it steam, simmer for as long as you want.

The water will reduce and creates a nice little sauce, to which you add a few minutes before serving the dollop of creme fraiche and when this is worked in the creme. You can use Double if you want to be really extravagant.

Rather than making your own pasta which is really easy but time consuming, but some filled tortellini, I used Porcini from morrisons, but they have a range of flavours. the pasta takes two minutes to cook, then add the pasta to the sauce. not the other way round, its a chef thing.

To compliment the dish get some ciabatta, sprinkle a few drops of water over them and reheat for about 3/4 minutes then spread lots of butter on and dip into the sauce.

Enjoy...

well i had the misses make this tonight and i would recommend that its tried at least once. I loved ! may even have it again next week. If anyone wants to come up with a name for it feel free LOL.

Im not a big one when it comes to cooking, but i do love to eat !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back