A Few Suggestions For My Tank Please

Thanx minx :D I was looking at the dwarf praecox.......still like the keyholes, either way I think I'll probably end up having to order them online as nowhere round here is going to be selling them :/

LOL you was answering my thread at the same time as I was posting on your tank saga

Thanx again,
Leanne

PS any more thoughts anyone?
 
I was just looking up your nearest maidenhead aquatics, as they usually have a good stock of rainbows and cichlids, but the only ones in the east anglia region are peterborough or cambridge, any chance you can get over to them, you could always ring in advance to see if they have them in stock?

[URL="http://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/all_store_locator.php?countyId=1"]http://www.fishkeeper.co.uk/all_store_locator.php?countyId=1[/URL]


Or scroll down the page here: http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/...scounty=Norfolk
and see if any of the stores listed are near to you.
 
Thanx for the look up Minx :*

Swallows is where I got my Ram and Kribs from......unfortunatley it's about an hour and half round trip from where I live (just outside Swaffham). I know it doesn't sound much of a journey but I can't drive for an hour and a half as it causes me a lot of pain ( I have a condition like MS) so I have to wait for a "supervising adult" (LOL) who can drive me there and back (which is usually my hubby with kids in tow!!)

If only I still lived in Essex!! Their was some really good fish shops there and all within easy reach of where I lived D'OH

Thanx again sweetie,
Leanne
 
Sorry Minx but have to disagree about the Rainbows as the tank is 4ft long. If it was any smaller, then I would advise against it but a shoal of 6 would be fine IMO. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top