Playing :wub:

FISHandJess091.jpg

Bruno

250907067.jpg

and chelsea, which some of you have probably already seen her before :wub:

chelseahunting.jpg

Hope you like them :)Love our doggies :fun:

Aww thanks, she is a loon! she is an old lady but still loves playing :wub:

I second Chelsea and nominate bruno - what a lovely Dobermann, looks like he has his eyes closed and is sticking his tongue out at us

So, Bruno potm nomination is there a seconder?

Seffie x

I second Chelsea and nominate bruno - what a lovely Dobermann, looks like he has his eyes closed and is sticking his tongue out at us

Seffie x

:lol: Bruno - he is how he looks! a complete dopey dog and such a baby, loves my dad and only my dad. If I give him a love he just moans :lol:

Thank you Seffie :fun: x

Seffie x

:lol: Bruno - he is how he looks! a complete dopey dog and such a baby, loves my dad and only my dad. If I give him a love he just moans :lol:

Thank you Seffie :fun: x
Loops... Looks like you've got a fullhouse in February 2010 POTM competition, cause Dopey Bruno is seconded by me.

Awww!!!! I just love dogs!!!!Here is my dog, His name is Thor :wub:
DSC07266.jpg

DSC07310.jpg

I lost my job last monday, If it wasnt for him, I would go crazy. :S

Ah sweet dog - that first photo should go in the funny captions if we get one, but the second photo is adorable - so i nominate that one for POTM, hope someone will second?

Seffie x

Ah sweet dog - that first photo should go in the funny captions if we get one, but the second photo is adorable - so i nominate that one for POTM, hope someone will second?

Seffie x

Sorry so long, hes a good dog, black chow and pit bull cross, sweet as a button thou!! thanks for the nom!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back