B Bicyclemaster Fish Fanatic Joined Sep 22, 2021 Messages 62 Reaction score 16 Points 8 Location Romania Jan 4, 2022 #1 These are plants that I receved from a friend when I first made my aquarium. He didn't knew wheir name either. Attachments 20220104_161333.webp 155.5 KB · Views: 142 20220104_160009.webp 286.6 KB · Views: 152 20220104_160040.webp 240.4 KB · Views: 147 20220104_155610.webp 160.3 KB · Views: 140
These are plants that I receved from a friend when I first made my aquarium. He didn't knew wheir name either.
ember04 Fish Crazy Joined Dec 14, 2020 Messages 304 Reaction score 116 Points 43 Location UK Jan 29, 2022 #2 2 is pearl weed i think 4 is a type of ludwigia
itiwhetu Naturally First Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 8,825 Reaction score 6,597 Points 113 Location Hokitika, New Zealand Jan 29, 2022 #3 Pictures one and two look like Hygrophila polysperma, Picture 3 is what I would call Java moss. Picture 4 is Ludwigia repens I feel but it could be one of the other Ludwigias just as easily
Pictures one and two look like Hygrophila polysperma, Picture 3 is what I would call Java moss. Picture 4 is Ludwigia repens I feel but it could be one of the other Ludwigias just as easily