A Brilliant Idea

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BelldandyShanny

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I can't imagine what I was thinking, actually considering getting rid of my old 20 gallon tank.  Not enough room I said, what use do I have for it now I said...nuts to that!  I am now in the works of setting up a rcs tank! (and guppy fry)  I even tetrised around the living room so as to have a place to put it, where I can see it!  I'm excited because I love rcs they are so cute and my community tank would eat them.  So now I will have an appropriate place for babies and shrimpies!

Work done so far:

Made a tank home
made it known I need a sponge filter and small heater
already have air pump and tubing
already have gravel
already have tank
scrubbing, soaking, bleaching, rinsing, dechlorinating tank (as we speak...so to speak)

Full of anticipation, yes

I know it will be a good long while before I have my tank ready, but it will be ready by the time I'm able to order my shrimp. Sponge filter will be started in my current tank so get it all good and bacteria filled.  I should have a surplus of java moss and guppy grass by then as well. yay!

good idea, i love shrimp tanks, I have loads of RCS now and I like them!

Good luck and keep us posted as you go along 
happy.png

I told my mom I was setting up a shrimp tank and she's all "for food" and I said no, these are much too tiny they wouldn't even make good ice cream sprinkles

Most reactions

Back