90 Gallon Stocking

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks it is a very interesting fish to watch. Especially when he tries to blend into the sorroundings and sits vertical in the tank.

Here are some full tank shots. The whole tank is starting to come together and looking very nice. I will be keeping my eyes open for a good looking oscar whenever the other fish get a little larger, updates to come then!!!

2007_0115Image0009.jpg

Tell me what you think. Thanks for looking.

TH

Well i was at a different fish store today and noticed an electric blue jack dempsey. I really like this fish and was wondering if it would be ok with my stocking. If anyone knows or has kept one please let me know.

Yes i know they are a great fish... I found a new fish store about 45 minutes from me that had a full grown one for 40 bucks i was tempted but i would be overstocked... But i did get my oscar the JD and GT have almost tripled there size since i got them and decided it was time. Pics tonight MAybe?

looking good :good: just some advice from my exsperience....had a green terror with my two small oscars n 1 severum all about 2inchs each and after 2weeks the green terror went on a spree attacking everything in tank at this time was housing a small oscar for a friend n it killed his oscar including attacking my oscars n sev... :crazy: think your tank might be a bit small but see how it goes :good: each fish is diff temp wish :shifty:

ya ive been watching very close... as for now the electric blue JD is out cus of the oscar, the jack dempsey is also the ruler of the tank right now :p and the GT and JD have both had very good colors set in the GT has a very good looking orange ring around its tail that ive been waiting to see and the JD has extremely good coloring, does anyone know when or how to sex these fish besided the nuchal sp? hump on the GT

o right i love electric blue Jd's never ever seen them in devon uk :( but i have no idea how to sex any of oyur fish because ive never had them lol. ill leave that for someone more expierienced than me

Most reactions

trending

Back