72 Bow Front Journal. I Am Back.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Okay! I organized it a bit more then it was before.. First old then New!

Here is the tank. I started by moving the large rock! it is from alaska! it has fossil shells in it but that side is ugly and does not match the rest of the tank.. my Aunt was nice enough to send me that rock. I have the rock on a triangle base and have alot of the aqua soil tunneled out so cories like to hide under it. :hihi: I then put more little rocks around the big one in triangles the way (i think i did it right) GMF said too. I then stuck the chain sword (which is growing runners!!) into the aqua soil under the rocks. I am hoping it will all spread through out the rocks! I took my Green Cabomba and separated it form the purple stuff.. I want more of that and less purple(I want it to be more of a contrasting to the green). I spread my java fern out about the rocks. they and some other plant are refugees from my goldfish tank (it shoots hair algea nto anythign that grows slow) then there is my Riccia, it is growing in nice. I am glad my aunt sent me a bunch of flat long rocks from Lake Errire, she was so nice! Oh finally.. Black neon school.. I love them, they are growign so fast.. I still am not sure if I want them or Rummynose tetras.. it is that red eye the BN have!

IMG_1996.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

the right side lookes good with the combumba and the wisteria leave it let that part grow more , the left side would look good with some hygrophilia polysperma or rotala of some sort :D

keep the pics coming as this tank looks like its gonna look good :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back