7 Foot, 1074 Litres, 284 Gallons.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dave_oddballs

ray and oddball keeper !!
Reaction score
i finally got it! the bags are round the bottom because i haven't put the doors on yet so my dog will steal things and chew the filter pipes and stuff! lol
took 7 people and 4 hours to get it out of the guys house, then 5 people and an hour to get it in mine, 84"x30"x26", don't intend on moving it again!
can't wait to get it cleaned and filled to get the ball rolling now!

Attachments

• Tank1.jpg
    Tank1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 188
i finally got it! the bags are round the bottom because i havent put the doors on yet so my dog will steal things and chew the filter pipes and stuff! lol
took 7 people and 4 hours to get it out of the guys house, then 5 people and an hour to get it in mine, 84"x30"x26", don't intend on moving it again!
can't wait to get it cleaned and filled to get the ball rolling now!

I cant wait to see the pictures either! :)
Keep us posted. Good luck with it!!!

You lucky thing :good: that tanks has so much potential, Looking forward to see what you do with it.

the water changes is the reason why its in the back room, close to the back door lol, just drain it out and fill it up with the hose. well i want a pair of rays, but its rally got to be matured for about 6 months before they go it, an asian arowan, siamese tiger fish, zebra shovel nose cat, thats all i have come up with for now, may change as i go along, will post pics as i go along, but will have to cycle for a while before anything goes in it!
i was jucky nelly, never thought it would happen, but its here now so gonna try do something special with it! hehe

cheers guys,
Dave

Iam sooooooooo envious, my dream tank or at least 900 ltr. Please keep a journal, just in case I win the lottery :lol: love to see how it progress's and piccy's please. You lucky lucky thing you.

absolutely amazing = ] my dream right there but never going to have the space to put it = [

awsome glad for you cant wait to get my 8ft in out of the front yard

what filter you going with im going with a sump so i can just have a spare pump to do water changes as its near my door

are you going with a seperate pump for changes

its running on 2 eheim pro 3 2080 externals, the guy who i got it off kept 5 two foot aro's and 3 sting rays so the filtration is obviously sufficient.
was thinking about going down the sump route but the stand wouldn't really allow enough space for one of a sufficient size as its in 4 sections, it is just filling up now, about 7-8 inch's to go lol been filling it for a couple of hours! trying to upload pics now but the comp's being crap.

Dave

Most reactions

trending

Back