60L Nano Reef Journal

Whoa, hey everybody, thank you so much for the compliments!
its been a while since i updated, sorry about that, i had a leak spring into action not long before Christmas, and had to rush over to pets at home to grab a new tank (which was only £24) and move all my stock over, everyone survived that, i have a mandarin now who is called sally, my frogspawn has grown massively. i am now setting up my sump as i have a new stand, i have a few new corals, and i did have one casualty, two weeks ago Julian the clownfish mysteriously went missing and has not been found since, i suspect the rather large bristle worm that i have spotted in my tank.

i made my own overflow for my sump, and the first one was an overkill, so i made a smaller one which cost me £4 to make hahaha :D

i lost the refugium when i lost the tank, so i have had no room for rowa until my sump is complete, so it is alot messier 

i will put up some pictures but they may be a bit outdated (especially if julan is in them ;) )

Most recent FTS:
2013-02-05192153.jpg

my new zoas (which arent opening anymore :'(  )
2013-01-31222650.jpg

Sally :)
P1263744.jpg

how i want to get my scape back to at somepoint!
2012-12-01132938.jpg

thanks,
Stan 
fish.gif

Oh my god that is absolutely amazing! I didn't know you could have something so fantastic in such a small tank! It's brilliant, please, keep the pictures coming, maybe even a video? I'm following this thread now :)

Also, your wave maker looks really dirty now, how often do you need to clean this tank out? And are you ever scared when moving the rocks around that you might crush something? Are you scared the rocks might collapse by themselves if someone bumps the tank and could crush something?

Most reactions

Back