5Ft Tank (About 195 Litres)

stucolls

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys im scaling down my tropicals to concentrate on Marines, I have a 5ft glass tank in ok condition, it is watertight but has a few little chips in the corners, there is no stand and no hood but it does have condensation trays and possibly a light starter unit to but I dont know if that works.

Im after......

a protein skimmer for a 95 litre tank, a powerhead for the same size or a combined HOB\skimmer.

Thanks guys

Hi guys im scaling down my tropicals to concentrate on Marines, I have a 5ft glass tank in ok condition, it is watertight but has a few little chips in the corners, there is no stand and no hood but it does have condensation trays and possibly a light starter unit to but I dont know if that works.

Im after......

a protein skimmer for a 95 litre tank, a powerhead for the same size or a combined HOB\skimmer.

Thanks guys

Hi, will you take a 32"L x 12"W x 16"H tank with hood and built in light tubes with 2 light tubes included (white and blue)?
Thanks.

Im after......

Thanks guys

could you give us the dimensions. 195L is not much volume for a 5 foot tank

Most reactions

Back