Stock: 1x Fantail, 1x Black moor, 2x Ryukins & Apple snails

5ft13thMay2012.jpg

The fantail and one of the ryukins
Boofa5thAug2012a.jpg

Black moor
DSC01503.jpg

Ryukins
Ryukin3rdMar2012m.jpg

Really good to see goldfish living in tanks like this instead of little bowls :)

Well done you :good: I considered making my 450 litre into a goldfish tank but I couldn't part with the my cichlid obsession lol nothing against goldfish but I have a real interest in predatory fish and love the personality and colours of cichlids.

Thank you :) I've only recently found an interest in goldies again....not a comet fan much (they belong in ponds only i believe)....but i do love the fancier type. Am hoping to setup a panda butterfly goldy tank in the very near future.

They display far better in tanks and honestly are just too dirty and grow too big for bowls :) I love my goldies!!

Thank you :) I've only recently found an interest in goldies again....not a comet fan much (they belong in ponds only i believe)....but i do love the fancier type. Am hoping to setup a panda butterfly goldy tank in the very near future.

They display far better in tanks and honestly are just too dirty and grow too big for bowls :) I love my goldies!!
I agree, iv witnessed a lot of tanks with goldfish that are far too small and they do produce a lot of waste so it not a pretty sight. Your tank looks very nice :)

Tank size: 350litre
Filtration: Fluval canister
Substrate: PFS
Decor: Lava Rock & Wood
Plants: Anubias and Java fern
Stock: 1x Fantail, 1x Black moor, 2x Ryukins & Apple snails

5ft13thMay2012.jpg

The fantail and one of the ryukins
Boofa5thAug2012a.jpg

Black moor
DSC01503.jpg

Ryukins
Ryukin3rdMar2012m.jpg

Lovely!! :D

Lovely tank and lovely fish. Are the apple snails having a meeting? :lol:

Goldy tank had a rescape

5ft Goldfish tank
5ft2Dec2012.jpg

Thanks garyspence84 :)

It will change again when i need to move the tank (while empty it will be getting the back and sides painted and the inside given a full clean to remove some calcium)

Most reactions

Back