50cm Wide Tank 30 Cm High..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
How many fish would I able to stock?

Also - Any recommendations on the kind of fish, I want some that stand out, when they feed, etc.
 
Not many then, small fish only, ember tetras, galaxy rasboras, a single male betta and some pygmy cories, dwarf puffers, frogs, shrimp......
 
I thought It was atleast 50L tank. :(

But I suppose its ok as Im aiming to get another tank around 2ft long.
 
I thought It was atleast 50L tank. :(

But I suppose its ok as Im aiming to get another tank around 2ft long.

Its surprising isnt it? I thought my first was a pretty decent size, but then found I was really limited, with this hobby it really is a case of bigger is better. Even a 2ft tank isnt a great size for many fish. For example a 2ftx1ftx1.2ft works out only about 68 ltrs.
 
Oh Well, A few fish is better than no fish. :D

Totally :good: You can still have some gorgeous fishies. A single male Betta would look stunning in there & you could play around with landscaping to make an awesome tank
 
Yeah im going to landscape it all out amazingily (hopefully) and put another tank next to it so it will look like an L shaped tank. Then I wil get a divider for the bigger tank and use half for shrimp to earn abit of cash to keep my fishies happy :D


I will also be making a journel tonight, I am about to clean all the tank out so I will take some pics :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top