40g breeder plans...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

When I was choosing plants for my tank, I considered the lighting requirements and whether or not they would need CO2 or not. I used an online shop and had them delivered, the website was good enough to include this info in the description of each plant. So that was useful. No point buying something that won't thrive in your setup

When I was choosing plants for my tank, I considered the lighting requirements and whether or not they would need CO2 or not. I used an online shop and had them delivered, the website was good enough to include this info in the description of each plant. So that was useful. No point buying something that won't thrive in your setup
Yah, I've looked into the different conditions for each and it SHOULD work...
I would get 2.
Alrighty! Will do!

Look what just came!!! Now I'm jusr waiting for the heater to come... (the shipping is ridiculous on that though 🙄)
It STARTED in Raleigh which is in my state... Then they SENT IT to Phoenix Arizona!!! WHAT THE HECK!? 😂
20230425_132730.jpg

Now I'm jusr waiting for the heater to come... (the shipping is ridiculous on that though 🙄)
It STARTED in Raleigh which is in my state... Then they SENT IT to Phoenix Arizona!!! WHAT THE HECK!? 😂
Why does that always have to happen... 😔😂

Could I do 8 Sterbai Corydora and 8 of another type in the 40g, or is it just best to stick with the 15 sterbai?
@Byron (sorry for the tag)

Could I do 8 Sterbai Corydora and 8 of another type in the 40g, or is it just best to stick with the 15 sterbai?
I would do all Sterbai.
Not only will they look really good in a larger number, but they will also exhibit more natural behavior.(they will feel safer)

I would do all Sterbai.
Not only will they look really good in a larger number, but they will also exhibit more natural behavior.(they will feel safer)
Alrighty! Thanks!
I can't wait to get them! They're my favorite looking corydora species!
I really hope their personality matches their looks lol

I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't like corydoras...their beady little eyes freak me out and don't get me started on the albino ones 🤢
I don't like the albinos but HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE CORIES!?!?
THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!

And they're so dumb 😕

This is your call. This species does show a liking for interaction among their own (not all cories in mixed species groups do this, but sterbai do). At the same time, 8 is a good number, and 8 of another species should not cause any issues for either.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back