35gl Neolamprologus Brichadri Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

One_Trick_Pony

Steals the show
Reaction score
I have finally got my Tank to a stage where I am happy with it, so here it is, the plan now is to house a breeding set up of Neolamprolgus Brichardi, I plan to start with 6 – 8 Juvies and grow them on and see how things pan out.

I fancy perhaps adding some Valis(sp?) what do people think, will it spoil the look? Get eaten? Or enhance things?

TankWeb-1.jpg

TankWebleft.jpg

TankWebright.jpg

OTP

I have finally got my Tank to a stage where I am happy with it, so here it is, the plan now is to house a breeding set up of Neolamprolgus Brichardi, I plan to start with 6 – 8 Juvies and grow them on and see how things pan out.

I fancy perhaps adding some Valis(sp?) what do people think, will it spoil the look? Get eaten? Or enhance things?

TankWeb-1.jpg

TankWebleft.jpg

TankWebright.jpg

OTP

Wow Looks Amazing, What sort of rocks are they?

Wow, that tanks is beautiful! :wub:

looks amazing

Where you been lately not noticed you around on here,

They are rolled cobbles, form the local landscaping wholesaller, about £10ish the lot,

and i have been in India and Sudan, mostly working in the office though!

The rocks are amazing and the wood makes it look so natural.

IMO vallis would be awesome, the only question is will in stay in the sand? It might be dug up, maybe you could put it behind rocks where the cichlids cannot dig.

I'd let the vallis go wild would look nice and will create more shade which I assume these tangs like.

IMO it would spoil the wonderful look you have going on right now :)
The sand and the stones look lovely, I think plants would ruin the atmosphere of it all :good:

[quote name=''genesis' post='1940628' date='Mar 11 2008, 09:38 PM']IMO it would spoil the wonderful look you have going on right now :)
The sand and the stones look lovely, I think plants would ruin the atmosphere of it all :good:[/quote]

yera was gonna say, i wouldnt put plants in it. i'm guessing these fish you're thinkin about gettin are african cichlids?
i've always wanted an african cichlid tank with some yellow labs (labidocromis cearuleus) and powder blue cichlids (pseudotropheus socolofi) :/

Most reactions

Back