330L Tank Journal

haha thank you and yes i know :) been wonderful to watch it grown, i moved my wood few days ago twisted it more and rose it up i think it looks better i shall get another full tank pic soon 

Patience folks... he did say that he would get one "soon".  ;)

and i have one :D altho i will haft to do another one as my new plants came today but i am going to w8 until my order of fishing line comes to add it as i have huge amounts of xmas moss to smother my plant in :)

so here is full tank show 

as you can see i rotated my wood :) i kinda like it better raised it up as well so and tied it up so its will stay there :) gonna attack my mountain of moss to it may also attach it to some rocks :) but undecided at the moment

okay so these are the plants i have got i not all of these are mine i have forwarded some to lunar

so i have some of these

this which is a giant Echinodorus parviflorous i have two already in my tank just very very small versions gonna be funny to try and squeeze this in but i have an idea :)

this is the mountain of xmas moss to fit in cant w8 :)

and i have a couple of crpyts to to fit into the tank may put these more to the back as they are larger than my current crypts 

:drool:

I might have to get one of those "Echinodorus parviflorous".   I couldn't believe the difference after adding the moss to my tank, it softened all the hard lines, and made it look so much more natural, it really helps the eye move across the tank :) Super excited for you, and cough cough... the new pic ;)

haha well it has done that in my tank :) WOW it was A LOT of moss, enough to fill my whole wood, both my outflow pipes and a rock :) 

so my fishing line came today for those who would like to know cost me under £2.00 from ebay for 100m of this 3lb its the weakest line you can get but im sure moss not gona pull 3lb's :p haha, great thing is is very very fine 

if you look at the picture closely you can see it top right corner :p haha its thinner than the moss it self so a plus there :D

so like i said there was a lot so i did not use it sparingly i smothered the wood in it :)

started with the right side

looking great! dont forget the full tank shot next time :p

i was then wondering what the hell i do with the rest :) and then i thought the outflow pipes :) can kinda break them up a bit like you said greenmumma141

under water shots

added some wired looking crpyts in today too note sure what kind they are il try and get pictures tomo, FULL TANK SHOT WILL COME TOMO :p before you all bug me haha: P

BUT this is that HUGE Echinodorus parviflorous its like 4x the size of my two smaller ones it looks identical to them :) looks nice squezed into the rocks like that i think

again il try and get better pics, did not want the light on to long as i have my co2 and filters off for a few hours while i did this and had the light on while i was filling it back up with water, so i thought to reduce algae il turn the co2 back on but leave the lights off :) for the rest of the day will see tomo how it all goes over night :) i am hoping the moss will take to my tank better than the weeping moss did, as this is xmas moss, and i so hope it grows rapid :) especially if it can creep up my filter pipes and out of water be amazing :D

thnx for reading oh and DAM YOU MIKE for posting while i was writing this :p

loooove the moss.  :good: love it on the outflows too! I really like it on my airline tubes too ;)  Im sure the moss will take off like everything else in your tank! 

okay the picture you all been asking for :D

what you all think?

Really like the moss on the wood!  Makes a huge difference
good.gif

Do you have enough for those little branches as well

Lovely tank, 
good.gif

You could cover the inflow pipe with some more moss, and are you able to bury the end of the piece of wood at the front middle into the sand? 

i did yes but i like those branches and i also thought they would be to small for the moss :p i thought the moss would smother them a little to much so i cant see them as i like seeing them i will leave them if my moss dose take and get overgrown i may cover them :) i also would like to cover part of my inflow pipes but being the inflow i feel if it covers the holes it will get sucked in :p

but thank you for the comment :)

What I ment is cover the pipe upwards from the sponge/net that you have over the actual intake 
smile.png

Just to hide the white pipe, my eyes get drawn to it when I look at the tank. 

Most reactions

Back