PrairieSunflower

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock: virgin female guppies
Quantity for sale: 3
Reason for Sale: excess fish
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: free
Postage & Packaging: will double bag them in food safe bags with cardboard as a support
Photograph:

I have 3 healthy virgin female guppies, they are very active and eating well. They are a good size but not quite yet ready for breeding. Their mother is just shy of 4 inches in length so I expect if you feed them well they will grow to a great healthy size. They haven't yet got their full color but seem to be leaning towards having mostly black fins and tails with bits of yellow... that of course may change yet in the next few months.

They are free to a good home provided you have a cycled tank and don't intend to use them as food for other aquatic pets.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I've returned with a photo. I've also checked my baby log and found their date of birth,
They were born on August 16th.

3fem.jpg

Weird, received a question via email notification but can't see it on the thread... will reply anyway.

Yes, they are virgins. They are kept in my community tank that holds 4 older female guppies, 1 female platy, neon tetras and a few bigger fry. My male guppies are in a separate tank to insure I am not overrun.

Hi, Are they still avaiable. I can take them and I live local in Carshalton.

This evening will be alright. Let me message you a time and address... let me know if that works if not we can plan a different evening, maybe Tuesday.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back