3 Tanks 180 Gallons

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Lol. Of you buy me like a 200 dollar camera. Im up for it. Lol. I would do it. But i only make then locally. I still dont decied on exact stoxking. Especially for the saltwater one. But probably oen tank will be cichlids

I still dont decide on stocking. But i know how ill do the freshwtaer tanks. Kevin gave me a good idea the other day. So ill be making sand waterfalls. One on each. It will take aboit 30gallons away. Reduce stocking somewhat. But i thought it might look cool.

Sand waterfalls?? Could you elaborate a little for me please or a pic would be even better ;)

I can't wait to see how this progresses...................

Tomorrow i will ask the guy to let me borrow the camara so i can take pictures. The waterfalls are done. But im still waiting for the tank to be cured so i can add water and test the waterfall.

You could do a cichlid tank and a community tank, ive always wanted to try to do discus but never had a tank big enough.

One of them will be a cichlid tank. And the other one will have gourami, i had thoight of angels but sure i can go for discus. And ill see what other fish.

So i asked the guy im doing tank for if i could take pictures and he said no.....he thinks that if i posts pictures. Someone will find him and try to kidnap him.....

Blondie!!! I told you not to go stalking and kidnapping people!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back