29g Saltwater Nano Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oooooo very interesting! You can clearly see how #1 has deeper, richer markings! Really lovely, what a lucky mistake haha!
It really was a lucky mistake for me...

The person working there made several mistakes, in that she forgot was a saltwater shrimp was called, and she gave me $10 more change than I deserved.

I obviously gave the money back, but she still seemed frazzled. Maybe it was just a long day at work, I don’t know.

—-

Anyway, her selling those for snowflakes was not her fault, the owner labeled them incorrectly.

How many anemone fish were in the tank they came from?
Did they get along in the tank?
How big are they?

If they are both females they will fight.

The person working there made several mistakes, in that she forgot was a saltwater shrimp was called, and she gave me $10 more change than I deserved.

I obviously gave the money back, but she still seemed frazzled. Maybe it was just a long day at work, I don’t know.
Oh wow. $10 is a really large amount of money to make a mistake:rofl: That happened to us once, but it was only 60 cents and the guy was amazed we bothered to let him know over such a small amount of money. There these two girls who work at my LFS, and one of them drops the bags of fish and plants literally anytime we buy something, the other squished my neon tetra and dropped my nerite snail from 8 feet! The snail was fine, but the tetra died when I got it home

Anyway, her selling those for snowflakes was not her fault, the owner labeled them incorrectly.
Ohhhh yeah. That makes sense

How many anemone fish were in the tank they came from?
Did they get along in the tank?
How big are they?

If they are both females they will fight.
They were in a tank by themselves, so only those 2. Not sure about size, I’ll go measure later.

Yes, they do get along very well. I don’t haven’t seen any aggression whatsoever.

The owner writes on the tanks, the species and the price, so it was technically his fault. ;)
But if they bought them as DaVinci Clowns, why would they label them as SnowFlake? Wouldn’t they label them as whatever the supplier told them they were? :rofl: Either way they are stunning!

But if they bought them as DaVinci Clowns, why would they label them as SnowFlake? Wouldn’t they label them as whatever the supplier told them they were? :rofl: Either way they are stunning!
They probably didn't specificity order them, they probably just called up the breeder, and asked what they had.

I don't know.. :dunno: :lol:

They probably didn't specificity order them, they probably just called up the breeder, and asked what they had.

I don't know.. :dunno: :lol:
Ohhhhhhh hahah. I know my LFS orders from online suppliers, but I guess each store would be different!

Oh wow. $10 is a really large amount of money to make a mistake:rofl: That happened to us once, but it was only 60 cents and the guy was amazed we bothered to let him know over such a small amount of money. There these two girls who work at my LFS, and one of them drops the bags of fish and plants literally anytime we buy something, the other squished my neon tetra and dropped my nerite snail from 8 feet! The snail was fine, but the tetra died when I got it home
If the staff ever drop the fish, or the bag of fish, do not take them. Get some others.

Likewise if the staff have to spend more than 20 seconds catching a fish, or they chase the fish all over the tank, do not take them.

Tell them to get some others, and if they chase them all over the tank, tell them not to bother and leave the store. The next time you are there (assuming you go back there), get a different person to catch the fish.

If the staff ever drop the fish, or the bag of fish, do not take them. Get some others.

Likewise if the staff have to spend more than 20 seconds catching a fish, or they chase the fish all over the tank, do not take them.

Tell them to get some others, and if they chase them all over the tank, tell them not to bother and leave the store. The next time you are there (assuming you go back there), get a different person to catch the fish.
It has only ever been those two girls who ever made a mistake, and the fish were cheap, plus they have a 3 day guarantee on their cheaper fish. They felt awful, and it wasn’t worth making them feel worse over a mistake involving a $2 fish or a $1 snail. And anybody else I have got to net the fish for me do it with care and precision, they do take a minute to catch all the fish, because they have bubblers and fake plants they have to work around in their tanks for the fish, but they certainly don’t (usually) do a lot of “chasing”

I prefer the shop which lets you catch your own fish ... there fore you can really aim for which size of fish that you really like for .

Execpt when the fish tank is like up above where you have to use a stool or pedestal tube able to catch the fish from the tank .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back