2 X Fluval 2+

pixelpefekt

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Scotland - In the middle
hi.

Just about to set up a 2nd tank - 48x12x18 (170ish litres)

I'm doing it on a bit of a tight budget and am wondering is I can use 2 x Fluval2+ filters to keep the tank clean. I've got two of these already so it saves some cash. For now, it's only going to home tetras, danios, rasboras. There's nothing BIG going in.

With any luck, I'll upgrade to an external filter later.
 
i reckon you`ll be fine with those for now, along with reg testing and water changes, .. just so long as the stocking isnt too heavy ;)
ooh where are you cos ive got an Aqua one CF700, that i use as a door stop, if you want it youre more than welcome to it,it came with my last tank, and i have my own, it needs a few spares ( suckers) but i dont think theyll be a problem to get hold of,, for the specs go to the Aquaone website :) works fine as far as i can see
 

Most reactions

Back
Top