2 Eukaryotes fighting from my tank

yzaylakeepsfish

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Points
3
Location
Singapore
2 Eukaryotes fighting?, 1 in a turbine shape, 1 as a blob. They were found on my scraper while I was scraping algae.

Edit: they weren't fighting, the keratella rotifer (blob) accidentally sucked onto the hydra (turbine shape).
 

Attachments

  • Picsart_23-08-19_18-51-24-432.webp
    Picsart_23-08-19_18-51-24-432.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 5,013
  • Picsart_23-08-19_18-54-34-645.webp
    Picsart_23-08-19_18-54-34-645.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
pictures or it didn't happen :)

now where's the electron microscope with the camera on it :)
 
2 Eukaryotes fighting?, 1 in a turbine shape, 1 as a blob. They were found on my scraper while I was scraping algae.

Edit: they weren't fighting, the keratella rotifer (blob) accidentally sucked onto the hydra (turbine shape).
I like the comments in the second picture :)

If video isn't working, upload it to YouTube, then coy & paste the link here.
 
2 Eukaryotes fighting?, 1 in a turbine shape, 1 as a blob. They were found on my scraper while I was scraping algae.

Edit: they weren't fighting, the keratella rotifer (blob) accidentally sucked onto the hydra (turbine shape).
omg this makes hydras and rotifers seem cute
interesting how so many critters live in our tank
 

Most reactions

Back
Top