180L South American, plants and fish....

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
At last I have some resonable pics of the tank. This tank has suffered blown up heaters, leaks and power cuts....but its pulled through. I would like to thank gf225 for help on the plant side of things and Ken g w for fish and photo help. There are several more species of plants and fish to be added including Apisto Hongsloi, Rummys, Hatchets and a Royal or Leopard Frog Pleco. Hope you like it.....its taken some hard work. Sorry for the pic quality, my skills still need some work. If you want to see a larger pic check out my Gallery.

Attachments

• TANKs.JPG
    TANKs.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 58
:) Sorry for the pic size, I will try to make them bigger later. :)

Attachments

• Tankss.jpg
    Tankss.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 65
Thanks people, glad to see my hard work is apprecaited, it looks even better in real life. :)

The tall grassy looking plants are Vallisneria americana or Vallis. They are relativly easy plants to grow and will rapidly produce new plants through A-sexual reproduction. They grow large and alot of the leaves lay on the surface. I have so many of these plants I am able to plant a whole new tank each week. :D

Wow, nice one :)

Totm for sure :thumbs:

Cant wait to see some close ups, getting some new plants for my tank this weekend after seeing that...

Ken

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back