FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

plantbrain

Fishaholic
Reaction score
New update:

resizedbehemoth2009.jpg

resizedleftside2009.jpg

Does not look as big as you think..........but if you sit in front of it, relax in those chairs O death that fit you better than memory foam... sip some good wine after a long day..........

Regards,
Tom Barr

Wow, just wow. I don't do plants, and I generally aquascape like I'm half blind. I keep scrolling down to look & think of something more to say, that is just awesome.

Stunning tank!

Love to know some stats on it

oh.... wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing!

specs?

1600gals?! mine is 100gals and that is pretty big, I'm having trouble imagining how big your tank is in real life! What are the dimensions?

Approx how many cardinal tetras do you have in there? Amazing. absolutely amazing.

That is just...

How on earth do you do any maintainance on it lol, you would need a dison to gravel vac lol

Specs would put it into perspective

andrew :kewlpics:

Is that your home aquarium?! I'd never leave the house if that was mine.

WOW!!!

Any pics of full tank with someone stood next to it so we can see the scale? Looks awesome!

It is still :drool:

Would love to have enough money to afford that.

For all those interested this tank is an update of the Behemoth tank that Tom posted a while back.
Behemoth Tank

It is a really interesting read although it took me a very long time to get through it all because I had to keep wiping up my drool :drool: :lol:

Thanks Tom for sharing.

CHEERS
Thommo

thought i had a big tank.....just picking up my lower jaw lol - must be a nightmare to maintain but wow.

as others have said, would love to know the spec of the tank

Most reactions

trending

Back