lilacamy931
Starting again
I will be freeing up my 160 litre soon, taking a short break but would like to set up tropical freshwater in a while and would appreciate suggestions on stocking. My ph is up in the 8's and hard water area. Will be going with play sand substrate and mixture of plastic and live plants. One idea I have had is a sorority of female bettas but concerned the depth may be too much for them. Another is a general community (though very little knowledge of fish) though if we did go community a little ways down the line would like to add a shoal of tetras once the tank has matured and established. Would like pretty easy care in terms of feeding and maintenance (weekly water changes etc), any help appreciated
Oh and wouldn't mind one or two larger fish (I guess center piece though hate to use the word..) but only if they are not going to be too aggressive. Thanks!
Oh and wouldn't mind one or two larger fish (I guess center piece though hate to use the word..) but only if they are not going to be too aggressive. Thanks!







