129G Planted Oddball Tank

He's blue not green :p But no..he's a ninja! sorry :(

Haha sorry, well when you get a chance you better take it :)

So beautiful! Plants are growing in great!

Alasse said:
So beautiful! Plants are growing in great!
Thank you so much, I'm really glad you think so!
happy.png

The angelfish have been moved in!

Lemongrab (gold) is the king. He attacked the other angels as soon as he went in. The black one (who the striped one used to bully) follows him around everywhere and now chases/attacks the striped.
I can't remember what the color is called for our other one but he leaves everyone alone though he gets picked on sometimes. He is small enough he can hide in the caves.
SAM_5061_zps30f6c0c6.jpg

SAM_5063_zps8cc2375c.jpg

SAM_5087_zps492c9a94.jpg

I was curious if these..I'm not sure what they are. It doesn't look like ich and I don't think it's air bubbles?
He has had them for a while and it did not occur to me that there was a possibility it could be something wrong til this was taken.
SAM_5089_zps215a5d0a.jpg

SAM_5164_zps9c9a76fa.jpg

SAM_5100_zps90e5143f.jpg

SAM_5101_zpsef7dfdf7.jpg

SAM_5265_zps320a75db.jpg

Very blurry but the only recent pic of the BGK I think. The pics after will be mostly blurry as well as the eels have been being real pains to get pics of!
SAM_5058_zpse40bde23.jpg

SAM_5077_zpsaa81f05f.jpg

SAM_5126_zps785adc11.jpg

SAM_5127_zpsd934cd65.jpg

SAM_5156_zps333f8717.jpg

SAM_5176_zps20d080ad.jpg

Squeesh
SAM_5247_zps3b931749.jpg

Nigel being
ninja.gif
made me laugh when I noticed.
SAM_5216_zpsb529f948.jpg

SAM_5267_zps1ac2ed38.jpg

I finally got a yawn pic!
SAM_5232_zpsee630ef0.jpg

SAM_5261_zps5497302a.jpg

And the red tiger lotus
tongue2.gif

SAM_5240_zps82147fc0.jpg

Here is a vid from feeding time. Unfortunately I just had to pour them all in after a bit 'cause it is hard to pick out small amounts from the container one handed.
http://youtu.be/hVA7-lRIbSc

Beautiful fish Nin!  Lol at the 
ninja.gif
 shot!
Tiger lotus is looking spectacular too.
The gold angel does look a bit sparkly - maybe some loose scales?

Great video, Nin! Especially loved it when they were nibbling your fingers and when it was raining blood worms! lol

daizeUK said:
Beautiful fish Nin!  Lol at the 
ninja.gif
 shot!
Tiger lotus is looking spectacular too.
The gold angel does look a bit sparkly - maybe some loose scales?
Thankies! I was looking through the pics getting mad cause of how many were blurry and I noticed him and I started laughing..made everything better :)
I really like the tiger lotus..its getting a bit tall :lol: I do hope they're just loose scales and he's okay! 

Mamashack said:
Great video, Nin! Especially loved it when they were nibbling your fingers and when it was raining blood worms! lol
Hehe, thank you :D I think they liked the rain of blood worms too :p So far it has turned out better than I thought.
I figured the angels would be so piggy that the others wouldn't get to eat but everyone seems to be doing fine and my BGK can still eat from my hand (when decides to come to the top that is).

Loving the angels! Im still looking for 4 more freaking adults! Nice catch on the yawn picture, i havent had any luck yet :/ maybe when all 8 of my nandus grow up ill get lucky haha

Very nice, angels, nigel and the bush fish looking particularly nice :)

Also asking if BGK has grown?

Looks like it to me, you'll need to get a old pic of him and compare but he's looking happy ;)

sawickib said:
Loving the angels! Im still looking for 4 more freaking adults! Nice catch on the yawn picture, i havent had any luck yet
confused.gif
maybe when all 8 of my nandus grow up ill get lucky haha
I imagine finding nice adults would cost a bit :C I must have been boring him, haha. You'll get one! :D

Ch4rlie said:
Very nice, angels, nigel and the bush fish looking particularly nice
smile.png

Also asking if BGK has grown?

Looks like it to me, you'll need to get a old pic of him and compare but he's looking happy
wink.png
Thankies C: Nigel always makes me smile and the bush fish too, even though he is still a bit skittish. So long as I stay still he will come over to me and check me out and he follows me when I'm moving around the tank.

I'm not sure if the BGK has grown, you're right I should try to do a comparison with the pics but not sure how well it'd work, depending on what angle the pics were taken at and how far away and suchity such.

I am loving the way this tank is progressing.....well done Nin!

Beautiful selection of fish! I like the background too, is it 2 sided and does the other side have a blue underwater scene? Your background looks like the other side to my background.

stanleo said:
Beautiful selection of fish! I like the background too, is it 2 sided and does the other side have a blue underwater scene? Your background looks like the other side to my background.
I can answer this because I had the background nin has, and she pointed it out, it does haha

Alasse said:
I am loving the way this tank is progressing.....well done Nin!
Thank you Alasse! ^-^

stanleo said:
Thank you so much! And what Ellie said
tongue2.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back