125L Shell Dweller Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ooh this looks fun!

How does it work with your filter as well, with it being on the floor? I thought you had to have a height thing going on...or was it the other way around :/

Looking forward to playing creepy stalker on this one :)

Filter is fine, the water line is above the filter intake so it siphons as normal, if anything the filter will struggle less to pump the water upwards, thats my logic anyway. It simply works and with a 4 year warranty i've not got any worries. :D

like the rock work a lot

......shells look far too uniform and organized though.

yeah, they are, i'll just let them get on with it :)

I've changed the rocks since that pic too xD Nothing ever stays the same! One thing i do like....no plants! yey!

sat in the boot of my car at the moment, will stick some up later, if they are still alive when i get home ;D

Took all the older fish from a tank which had at least 4 generations of fish in it. Cheers to Zoddy for the heads up on the shop! I left them with the small fry :D

lol you crack me up, can't wait to see the new fishies, I am quite intrigued by this shelldweller biznass

Shellies are cool, AA. I really enjoy watching mine in the evenings, they are in the bedroom (because downstairs is already full with tanks :rolleyes: ). It's really nice watching them though, quite interesting.

yey they survived the trip home :D all buggered off and hid, pics will have to wait :D

All bar one seemed happy this morning, either in a shell or the rock work. One, was being kept high above the shells and not allowed to come down. Plenty more space in the tank for him to be, but he seemed quite happy to just be mid water and getting chased upwards if he got too low. Odd!

like the rock work a lot

......shells look far too uniform and organized though.

Was about to post the same thing almost word for word after seeing the photo, was just working my way through the posts before doing so! :D

Tizer, I know you used mature media and you got a 0 nitrite reading a couple of days back, but if it was me I would want to do at least a fwe "qualifying days" just to be sure.

Any youngsters yet?:look:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back