125Gal Led Lighting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bigazfish

Reaction score
Hello everyone Im new to this site and I was looking for opinions for LED lighting for my new 125gal. I plan on having live plants as well as lots of community fishes. Im thinking the largest full grown fishes would be up to 3". Nothing to large, I like smaller fishes. I like the Marineland LED light strips and was tolld by my LFS that the Marineland Reef Capablle would be what I needed. The tank is brand new and im going to be "buliding" up from scratch. I have a 55gal currently running so im not really rushed. I wanna do this tank right the first time. I guess really first im looking for opinions for my substrate. I planned on using strictly Flourite Black substrate. I was also wondering which filter combination would be best for my setup. I like the Filstar XP series. I was wondering whether I shoud use 2 XP L's (rated at 350gph) or 1 XP XL (rated at 450gph). Like I said before, id rather do this right the first time rather than have to make drastic changes later. Thank you in advance for your input.......

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back