10g Build Journal.

Stocking for my 10g?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it would be way cooler if you did pea puffers. :) But it is up to you..... and your tank is looking great:good:;)

Ok guys, pictures for the day!

As you can see I added more Anacharis, 1 little Anubias plant, and java moss on the driftwood. Also the water cleared up a little:
View attachment 99926
Here is a close up of what I did today:
View attachment 99927
As you can see, it already looks better!

Im starting to reconsider the pea puffer idea. I’m thinking more along the lines of a rescue betta from PetCo or PetSmart. @Deanasue, is it better to get a sick betta and try to nurse it back to health? Or get the best looking betta there, in my budget?

What do you guys think? Pea Puffer or rescue betta?

Depends on how confident you feel in nursing a betta back to health. Go to Petco. Stay away from PetSmart. :). Tank is shaping up.
Ok, I’ll probably get the best looking betta there. A special betta. I like the outcasts. ;)

So what do you guys think, Pea Puffer? Or betta?

Would it be better to get all 3 at once so they don't become territorial? I read on SF that they are naturally territorial, so I thought if I got all 3 at once, it would make things better. What do you guys think? :)

My plan is they start out by eating the smaller BRH snails that are in there now, when those, the bigger ones they can't eat will reproduce making more food. I'm hoping this will work. If it doesn't, will they eat blood worms? (I'm pretty sure the ones i have are freeze dried.)

Would it be better to get all 3 at once so they don't become territorial? I read on SF that they are naturally territorial, so I thought if I got all 3 at once, it would make things better. What do you guys think? :)

My plan is they start out by eating the smaller BRH snails that are in there now, when those, the bigger ones they can't eat will reproduce making more food. I'm hoping this will work. If it doesn't, will they eat blood worms? (I'm pretty sure the ones i have are freeze dried.)
Yes buy 3 so it will be less territorial, also feed bloodworm sparingly
cause they contain lots of fats.

Yes get them at once. Be sure it is heavily planted enough that their sightlines can be broken

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back