What Do We Think Of The Moderators Here On Tff?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Give an answer and let the world know your reasons!

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loathe

• Whats a moderator?

• Total voters

monkeyman

Moved On
Reaction score
Well, ok... Ill go first. Personally? I love the mods on here, i think that they are fair all round good guys and gals with a genuine love for the hobby. Do i sound like a brown nose? Yes. Do i care? No. Happy voting! :thumbs:

Yes i agree, but i can't see this thread being around long. :lol:

well that depends can they see who voted for what :fun: :p

Yes i agree, but i can't see this thread being around long. :lol:
:lol: Was thinking about that myself. Was even wondering if i should have a poll! Still, whats the harm eh? If the Mods dont like it, they can close it. Though, when you think about it - why should they? :S

Can mods tell who voted for what?
I honestly dont know, though even if people choose to "loathe" them (a bit of a harsh term, but it kinda goes with love), it should still be ok... Free speech and all that - just dont go breaking TFF law!!! :thumbs:

The mods generally do a good job.

Though I am still a bit wary of that CFC. I wouldn't trust him as far as I can spit him...

Go for a quick drink and you forget most of the afternoon...spiked drinks anyone? ;)

I think they are ok but the some of the rules they have are alittle stupid and un nesscary. :look:

All of the ones I've talked to have been great. It's very kind of them to accept the job, and do such a good job at it, because I'm sure it's not all fun and games. Thank you mods! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back