What Do We Think Of The Moderators Here On Tff?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Give an answer and let the world know your reasons!

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loathe

• Whats a moderator?

• Total voters
I think they are ok but the some of the rules they have are a little stupid and unneccesary. :look:
Such as?
Like you can't say shut up with out being put on watch where your post have to be approved before they are added.

Telling someone to "shut up" is plain bad manners and would not be tolerated in the real world and therefore is not tolerated on this board. Politeness costs nothing.

So be quiet please. :p

:lol:

I moderate on some very busy boards and we don't tolerate stufflike that either. Mainly because I can't be bothered dealing with PM's giving me a hard time about other users afterwards.

well im going to say sorry to which ever mod had to move my red tail black shark querie

im very sorry

But only cos I love CFC to bits... :wub:

Even though he's in love with Andywg.

My heart is broken
:sad:

There there Ami, you still have... um.... Paul, Dan, and umm...Space to be in love with :fun: Oh and Wolfy too :thumbs:

I put loathe, just to be confrontational :sly:

Hey - you forgot Andy. Oh no, I forget, Andy, Paul and Woolfie are all in the hands off category - I have my orders... :/

But I see that you're keeping the lovely Prankster for yourself.... Something you're not telling us feeshy? Now, where's that stick...?

Anyways....they're not mods!
:p

well im going to say sorry to which ever mod had to move my red tail black shark querie

im very sorry

Hi smurfy :)

You don't have to apologize for that. :no: We like to move threads to the forum where we feel you will get the most responses. That's what we are here for and we don't mind doing that at all. The mods just like everyone to have the best experience possible here on TFF. :D

For the most part the mods do a good job. Other forums I frequent will not allow you to have a negative opinion, even if you back it up with sound reasons. Many of my post have just disappeared into cyberspace.

I love the vast majority of members here, not just the mods! In my opinion this is one of the best forums out there, probably due in part to the fact that it is pretty heavily moderated. Sometimes I think certain threads, particularly those that spark debate, are closed a little too hastily, but that's my only complaint. It would be interesting to have a section for "controversial" threads to be moved to instead of just being closed altogether so people would still be able to read and participate in them but would know what they were getting into before ever opening them. Not to say we should allow flame wars or anything, but nothing's wrong with a bit of healthy debate :shifty:

But only cos I love CFC to bits... :wub:

Even though he's in love with Andywg.

My heart is broken
:sad:

There there Ami, you still have... um.... Paul, Dan, and umm...Space to be in love with :fun: Oh and Wolfy too :thumbs:

I put loathe, just to be confrontational :sly:

Hey - you forgot Andy. Oh no, I forget, Andy, Paul and Woolfie are all in the hands off category - I have my orders... :/

But I see that you're keeping the lovely Prankster for yourself.... Something you're not telling us feeshy? Now, where's that stick...?

Anyways....they're not mods!

Hands off CFC young lady :p unless you've got any nice brackish morays, and I'll swap :D

Meh, he's not on often enough to be in the 'chat squad' :p

He's trying his best sweetpea (Ami laughs evilly cos feeshy doesn't like getting called that! :sly: ) but I think he's fooled by your attempt to pretend you don't like him....we all know you do...

Hands off CFC young lady :p unless you've got any nice brackish morays, and I'll swap :D

Oops.....maybe should check that you're not gonna find my posts before I say stuff like that! :lol:

Ami wanders off to find some brackish (freshwater!) morays....

"Paul - got any Echidna Rhodochilus due in hun?"

i have one issue with the mods and its not really there fault.

when they move a thread to a specific forum and say "moved to get the attention it needs". and the forum they moved it too gets about 2 posts a day so u have to wait ages for ya answer.

apart from that they do a wicked job!!!!

Most reactions

Back