Trolls

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OK!... I think I can disclose some stats here...... The topic where we discuss the appointment of new moderators is currently 20 pages long with just on 400 responses and 3,400 views (from about 11 - currently - active moderators)..... I personally was discussed for about 8 months in this section before I got an invite to join the team.....

The hot favourite to (potentially) be our next moderator was proposed more than a year ago and there are only about (max) 4 potentials being discussed at the moment...... We are almost ready to go over to the voting process for our current "Hot" favourite, which (on average) takes about (mimimum) 6 to 8 weeks and if only one moderator votes "nay"...... then we chuck that name out and start from scratch.....

Get the idea??..... The screening process is intense and only because we want the best (only the best) for you...... our member(s).....

The topic where we discuss the appointment of new moderators is currently 20 pages long with just on 400 responses and 3,400 views (from about 11 - currently - active moderators).....

I would SO LOVE to read that thread. :D

I am frankly amazed at the level of effort that goes into picking and then agreeing on a new mod.

The 8 months of discussing you Ludwig, did you have fun reading that when you were given 'the keys'??? :)

Ludwig, did you have fun reading that when you were given 'the keys'??? :)

Zoddy...... If ever you felt that you could walk on water (like a big man once did)...... it is that kind of revelation reading all the nice things being said..... :lol: Frankly... now that I think of it...... it is a prerequisite.... You have to walk on water before being elected.... :lol:

most of us fell into the water though ZZ, we are not that important. :lol:

I never realised such pains were taken to appoint a mod. I imagined it would be a case of sending a PM to an administrator and saying "Need an extra mod mate?" and they would say "Yeah great, no one wants to to this job as its such a pain, you're on !" LOL. Mind you, some of the sites I have been on, I can see why a little more attention is worthwhile (not this one or the UKAPS which I use a fair bit too, but some of the more predominantly American populated ones). Guess I will never make the grade then, cos I sink like a stone in water, lol.

The hot favourite to (potentially) be our next moderator was proposed more than a year ago and there are only about (max) 4 potentials being discussed at the moment...... We are almost ready to go over to the voting process for our current "Hot" favourite

Can we place bets then :lol:

Kitty Kat, Fluttermoth or MBOU. Can i have £5 on each please... :D

All very deserved mod material imo.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back