Trolls

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm still unsure why a high post count, has anything to do with this thread?

why does someone with a post rate of 25+ a day. seem to be any more knowledgeable than someone with 3 posts a day?

to be honest, at 25+ posts a day, few of the posts can be well thought out. (or they were useless drivel).
because there simply is not enough time in the day to post, work, sleep and live, at that rate. never mind moderate this forum.
nmonks, for instance has a less than 3, per day, post count. I doubt many would consider him to be lacking in knowledge.

another case of QUERTY diarrhoea, being mistaken for knowledge.

cant be bothered to re-read the thread to find anyone linking post count with knowledge, i dont think thats related to the discussion in the slightest.

I'm still unsure why a high post count, has anything to do with this thread?

why does someone with a post rate of 25+ a day. seem to be any more knowledgeable than someone with 3 posts a day?

to be honest, at 25+ posts a day, few of the posts can be well thought out. (or they were useless drivel).
because there simply is not enough time in the day to post, work, sleep and live, at that rate. never mind moderate this forum.
nmonks, for instance has a less than 3, per day, post count. I doubt many would consider him to be lacking in knowledge.

another case of QUERTY diarrhoea, being mistaken for knowledge.

Absolutely correct... But... Why does it matter if someone has a big post count? Most of my posts are tosh... But so what? :D

facepalm.jpg

cant be bothered to re-read the thread to find anyone linking post count with knowledge, i dont think thats related to the discussion in the slightest.

its been mentioned more than once that mods do post enough.
but post counts have been mentioned here..

@SS.at less than three posts a day, I doubt it.
or, no more so than you!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back