The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

Oh my poor head. Never again.
sick.gif

Hey lovelies!

As soon as my Rena xp3 arrives I can get my 55 gallon started!

I voted for your Tang bro............

Very stiff competition this month though, a sweet Angel, a Crawfish, closeup Cherry Barb & crisp shot of a Gourami.

Hey Lovelies!!!

I has been driving the roo to work for the last couple weeks.. My wife has been in training..

Today she informs me that I has to take the roo again because of the errands she has to run..

I've hurt my back throwing a ball for the dog on the beach. Chicken curry n chips (fries) for dinner. All peaceful in Che Fintastic for the moment Lovelies.
smile.png

Found a fish store 5 minutes from me.. i've been going to one 30 minutes from me for 8 months now.. oye.

Fintastic! said:
Oh my poor head. Never again.
sick.gif

Famous last words................I musta said that a lot myself.
SamB said:
Found a fish store 5 minutes from me.. i've been going to one 30 minutes from me for 8 months now.. oye.

I love new fish stores, whoot!  There's about 5 of them along my route home each night & it's tough not to stop in at least a couple of times a week.

New fish store practically gave me vallis :D 

There was one a few mins from my house. I went up yesterday to get some filter floss and a carbon sponge to find he's closed up. Emigrated to Canada. So many places closing up around here.

No deaths in almost a week Lovelies. Fingers crossed.  

Hey lovelies!

Pretty much just gutted somebody's team in fantasy football lol. Got Tom Brady, frank gore, dez Bryant, roddy white, Wes welker and tony Gonzalez all for adrian Peterson. Didn't wanna trade AP but now I'm stacked lol

ah just chillin infront of my tank. been sick for the past few days with cold and tonsillitis. had sunday off work too. luckily monday and today are my normal days off anyways. tomorrow is a long shift 9-4 then 5-10, not looking forward to it but cant afford any more time off. 

bills to pay yo'

Hey Lovelies!!!

just received a beautiful piece of glass art from etsy.com

etsy is for all handmade arts and crafts. my wife has sold quilts that she made on etsy for hundreds of dollars..

i bought some art from an artist in Colorado , for cheap too..

Came home. Sully the betta was nowhere to be found..eventually found him lying on the sand quite dead.. was fine yesterday.. am miserable. :(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back