The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

Nice one Hammy. My tank is so boring now. I'll see how things go over the next week. 

Vino and mojito's in the fridge. I is a happy gal. Or at least I will be.........

Vino for everyone!

Hey Lovelies!  Yesterdiddy I picked up (2) huge fat Upside Down Catfish, (1) Red Tailed Sand Loach, (1) huge fat Albino BN Pleco & (3) tiny little White Cloud Mountain Minnow fry that an online friend was re homing.  I gave them all to my father for his 29 , 20 & 10 gallon tanks.

Today my father calls me and says his 29 gallon tank is leaking!  Probably from the bottom edge.  I told him I think Petco is doing that $1 per gallon sale which includes 29 gallon tanks.  Guess what's in my trunk for him to pick up tomorrow?  That's right, a shiny brand new 29 gallon for $29!!! Well really $33 with tax included............... this way he can re seal the other tank at his leisure.

I know, it's the best deal in town!  

Wow, you wouldn't get a deal like that here! Watched the first 2 episodes of Game of Thrones last night. I'm way behind everyone else. So far so good.....

Never got to open the licker last night. The kids were full of energy so by the time I sat down I didn't care anymore.  

Hey Lovelies!!!

All the eggs got eaten last night.. next time the angels spawn I am going to remove the eggs..

Should be in less than two weeks.. Now I can do a water change.. Probably do that tonight..

Good luck hammy!

Hey lovelies!

Got some fishy stuff in the mail today today

Made up for the lack of licker this evening folks....... Night Lovelies!

ive never heard of anything similar to the dollar per gallon sale here in the UK.

also why do american shops add tax on at the end? 

Because the tax goes to the government to pay for stuff like roads.

I hate my life lol fintastic whyyyyyyyy

Fintastic! said:
Made up for the lack of licker this evening folks....... Night Lovelies!

Whoohoo!  Happy Friday Lovelies!  I just killed 2 Heineken 22 oz. bombers and I'm feeling relaxed.  Going to mow the front lawns so I don't have to do them tomorrow.
HAMBONE said:
Hey Lovelies!!!

All the eggs got eaten last night.. next time the angels spawn I am going to remove the eggs..

Should be in less than two weeks.. Now I can do a water change.. Probably do that tonight..

I just did a 50% water change on the 20 gallon last night and those fish would thank me if they could I'm sure LOL.
Staxx said:
ive never heard of anything similar to the dollar per gallon sale here in the UK.

also why do american shops add tax on at the end? 

Because we don't have a VAT (Value Added Tax) like you have where it's already figured into the price.  I like the current system we have but our current doofuss in chief would like to have a value added tax as well as any other tax he can throw at us poor hard working 'Mericans.
Man of fish said:
I hate my life lol fintastic whyyyyyyyy

Why do you hate your life?  Seems like you have a good one to me.  Vacations, a family that allows you to get a 100+ gallon saltwater plus a 55 gallon freshwater tank.
Congratulations on winning the "Last One to Post Here Wins" thread Fintastic..............you got lucky!

Ruskull said:
Congratulations on winning the "Last One to Post Here Wins" thread Fintastic..............you got lucky!  
This is why lol

Hey Lovelies!!!

I wasn't sure if this is funny or not.. I did find it on a comedy channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamVB4ixxGs&list=PL258B4F2EF350D09D

Lost in translation??

winner.gif

winner.gif

winner.gif

winner.gif

biggrin.png

What can I say Lovelies! Feel a bit guilty as I only came back into it at the end. My money was on Moffie. Ah well..............
yahoo.gif

Not feeling bad today after last nights excesses. The kids are going to their cousins on a sleepover tonight. I'm more excited than they are. More excesses this evening Lovelies....... 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back