The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

HAMBONE

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey Lovelies!!!!

this is the new place to let the freak flag fly..

Taking my Grandmother out to eat tonight with the family.. I hasn't seen my Grandmother since March.. She is not doing well.. She has a brain tumor, and it's only a matter of time..

83 years old, it's a full life, but still.. I did my crying for her when I found out last year she was diagnosed..

I don't want to get that old.. But then again i has a feeling that i am not going to has to worry aboot getting that old.. my 20's made sure of that..

Took a bunch of pics of my fish last night.. Wife hasn't emailed me them yet.. When I get them, I shall post them..

That is sad to hear. my abuelo is in his late 70's and is having issues with his lungs... it is never easy and i wish you the best

Ah Hammy that's so sad. I lost my grandparents a long time ago but loved them dearly and still miss them.

Hey Lovelies! Lookin' good over here on the new thread!

Steak n salad dinner digesting, kids watching tv upstairs, glass of vino in the hand. It's all good Lovelies.
cool1.gif

Hey lovelies!

New thread huh, well anyways got my 55 gallon tank stand assembled in aboot 2 hours. Looks great

You know the rule MoF, pics or it didn't happen..............

Hey Lovelies!  What the Hey?  The other thread was too large?  

Yeah yeah :p

Hey lovelies! Just ordered a wooden canopy for on top of my tank. This is gonna be a hella setup. I have everything ordered now except a filter. Hmmm do I order a new one or use my eheim 2226.

Ruskull said:
You know the rule MoF, pics or it didn't happen..............

Hey Lovelies!  What the Hey?  The other thread was too large?  
yeah, it got too big.. I was axed to start a new one so the old one can be locked..

Juss got back from BT's.. My Grandmother said that was the best mac and cheese she has ever had.. I believe..
Man of fish said:
Yeah yeah
tongue2.gif

Hey lovelies! Just ordered a wooden canopy for on top of my tank. This is gonna be a hella setup. I have everything ordered now except a filter. Hmmm do I order a new one or use my eheim 2226.
make your own filter.. they're easy-peasy to make..

I prefer the canisters though and I'd prefer to order a canister over trying my luck at making one and having it fail lol

ok.. curiosity got the best of me... why or what is lovelies? I have not herd that term before and i am just curios if there was a special meaning behind it or if someone said it once and it stuck.

Hey lovelies is the thread dvlopez. It's.... Well lovely over here!

Man of fish said:
Hey lovelies is the thread dvlopez. It's.... Well lovely over here!

That it is for sure! everything else i have read on this site has been mainly Q&A. this thread seems to be a place to brag about your set up or a new object or to just let loose.

dvlopez2010 said:
ok.. curiosity got the best of me... why or what is lovelies? I have not herd that term before and i am just curios if there was a special meaning behind it or if someone said it once and it stuck.
Most excellent question...

in a nutshell I was lurking here for a few months after I got back into "the hobby".. I saw all the journals that people keep to tell others how their tanks are running etc..

So I decided to start a thread.. it needed a name or a theme if you will.. I've always been a fan of the word "lovely".. So I thought it would be cool to has a thread where I say hello to everyone and start off my post with a friendly "Hey Lovelies!!!"

Hey Lovelies!!! is a place to laugh, a place to cry, and sometimes a place to talk aboot bbq..

Hey Lovelies!!

Found some meds for general purpose, bacterial infections, parasites etc. so I've added it to the tank. Hope I've done the right thing. Need to get to the bottom of this problem. Will I leave it in for a week like the bottle says do you think????  

Later Lovelies!!!

Welcome to Lovelies Dvlopez!
welcomeani.gif

Fintastic! said:
Hey Lovelies!!

Found some meds for general purpose, bacterial infections, parasites etc. so I've added it to the tank. Hope I've done the right thing. Need to get to the bottom of this problem. Will I leave it in for a week like the bottle says do you think????  

Later Lovelies!!!

Welcome to Lovelies Dvlopez!
welcomeani.gif
Hey lovelies!!!

I've only had parasites one time.. those worms I fought for over three months.. I found the add to tank treatments did not work for my type of worm, I needed a medicated flake..

I found what I needed at www.angelsplus.com

My angels spawned again.. I has a batch of baby brine skrimps that I has been growing for the last few days are ready to go..

I hope to has some fries surwive this time..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back