~~ Tank Diary ~~

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

im adding plant food so the vallis can grow bigger then it will look much better :D

my favourite part about your fish tank is the huge pleco

i always look for it becuase its like the biggest thing in your tank lol :p

yup he sure is the biggest, my family love him they think hes got a lovely personality :wub:
ill have to either upgrade my tank soon or give him a tank of his own, because hes growing fast :)

tetra-man, i asked in the shop about the angels and they said it would be ok, ive seen them in smaller tanks :/

just thought i would update you on my tank, and fishies :D

full shot
clear.jpg

my gibbisep i hardley ever see lol
gib.jpg

someone like my pleco so i snapped a pic of him, POSING lol :lol:
Plec1.jpg

pregnant platy "taking her time lol"
Pla1.jpg

today i was out fishing with my mates (caught loads of rainbow and brown trout :D ) anyway my plans for that day were to go to maidenhead and pick up 3 coolie loaches, which i couldn't because i was fishing so my dad rung me up and said "i am close to maidenhead shall i go and pick them up for you?" so i said yes, when i returned home and found 1 coolie loach and 1 clown loach in my tank, my dad said that they were the only 2 fish in the tank but they are having more deliveries in the week, so i might go and pick up 2 more coolie loaches because ive heard they do better in groups,( i luv em ) ill have pics soon :D

here are 2 pics of my clown because my coolie was no where to be seen until 12:00 last night lol, ill get a pic of him another time but here is my clown :D

clown.jpg

clown1.jpg

are you adding more or taking back the clown loach?

gotta be the only fish that can actually be lonely without mates.

my 5 are in seperable.

oh and its jus one reason why i insist on no suprise fish for birthdays or anything lol.

sorry forgot to post, i took the clown loach back to the shop because i found out that they do better in groups, and they gave me some type of plant that i have tied around my bogwood, looks like java fern but its called microsorum " narrow" any info on this plant?

sorry forgot to post, i took the clown loach back to the shop because i found out that they do better in groups, and they gave me some type of plant that i have tied around my bogwood, looks like java fern but its called microsorum " narrow" any info on this plant?

Its a species of java fern of which there are many. Around 50 according to the site below. Id treat it much like normal java fern, as you have, and see how it gets on.

http://www.plantzafrica.com/plantklm/microsorum.htm

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back