nelly
011-8.jpg

1>nelly
<2>karigupi
<3>simonas
<4>dave_oddballs
<5>shelaghfishface

HEHE Glad they arrived safely, they seem grumpy<i mean happy enough> :lol:
Could not beleive yest when i was getting them ready my missus was stroking there head's,which is dodgy as she's elergic to fish :crazy: when i said oi,she said but iam going to really miss my babie's, they remind me so much of you' you grumpy gi%......Thank's but never seen my missus drooling over any fish, but she love's all my channa :hyper:

Now to see what you called one :unsure: that's another calling me grumpy, thank's :blush:

Really hope you enjoy them, and thank's for purchasing from iccle ole me :D

There's a bloke going tommorow to Guangxi province,China to search for the ellusive Channa nox [night snakehead] :drool:

Let's wish him luck on his quest, i for one love the look of this sexy channa....

Snakehead_1251_89.jpg

a newer one of my Pulchra.... got 4 about 6 inch long and they are just starting to beat each other up, fingers crossed I get a pair
057.jpg

I got two new Asciata tonight they look a bit subdued so only poor pics for now
068.jpg

067.jpg

070-2.jpg

069.jpg

yyyyyyyaaaaayyyyy looking good simon, stunning :drool:
pulchra's also looking great,just feed mine through the tube,they now wait in orr for the prawns to drop through the pipe,litterly trying to drag tube out of my hand's///

Here is a picture of one of my assams

sha1.jpg

I have another 3 but they are much smaller & very shy

I will try and get some more picturs soon

aww look at his lil face simonas, bless him/her

thats very red eh,so i assume there colour changes according to PH?
just took a pic of one of mine, i couldnt find it then realised it was sitting right at the glass, looked like he was watching WWE :lol:
went to bed about an hour ago, but had to get back up to see if they were ok :blush:

oops forgot the pic
034.jpg

mate the assam's stunning :drool: do you know your ph? as it's very intence red colour :drool:

was just thinking that, my three assam have just gone to pastures new and they were never as red as that

yyyyyyyaaaaayyyyy looking good simon, stunning :drool:
pulchra's also looking great,just feed mine through the tube,they now wait in orr for the prawns to drop through the pipe,litterly trying to drag tube out of my hand's///

better pics tomorrow
I need to buy a load of plants to sort the tank properly, I'm loving these fish already!!!

you should do to mate, there worth the effort buddy,,,,, managed now to stoke the obscura's head, but shant do that to much as when he grabs a prawn you dont even see his head move, bam :crazy:

Thought I would throw my 2 assams in. Definately a pair just not got them breeding yet. Been taking water out slowly an gonna top back up in about 2 weeks. Last time I done that it was over less time and they definately started courtship behaviour but nothing came of it. Anyway, the pics.

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

And their home. 36"x15"x12". Added a lot more plants now, need to do a lot of trimming before anymore photos, it looks really messy now with all the plants but definately the way they would prefer it so might just move it to somewhere in the house no one can see it and keep it overgrown.

DSC00296.jpg

yahooooo...looking good kneish, see again a different looking sp assam, blending into the gravel in your case i beleive, was them from col :unsure:

mine were exactly the same as that Kneish did you get yours from BAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back