channabanks043-1.jpg

channa ornatipnnis juvi's
ttgghhbbffeeeee086.jpg

ttgghhbbffeeeee089.jpg

ttgghhbbffeeeee091.jpg

ttgghhbbffeeeee092.jpg

ttgghhbbffeeeee094.jpg

ttgghhbbffeeeee096.jpg

Parachanna Obscura / Channa Pleurophthalma, Snakehead's.....

ropefishandfriends045.jpg

ropefishandfriends035.jpg

ropefishandfriends031.jpg

ropefishandfriends030.jpg

ropefishandfriends116.jpg

ropefishandfriends118.jpg

ropefishandfriends117.jpg

ropefishandfriends087.jpg

ropefishandfriends071.jpg

ropefishandfriends060.jpg

ropefishandfriends053.jpg

ropefishandfriends054.jpg

ropefishandfriends055.jpg

ropefishandfriends056.jpg

ropefishandfriends059.jpg

ropefishandfriends070.jpg

ropefishandfriends067.jpg

ropefishandfriends078.jpg

ropefishandfriends079.jpg

ropefishandfriends049.jpg

ropefishandfriends052.jpg

ropefishandfriends046.jpg

ropefishandfriends048.jpg

Very nice Bankenisis love those

My ate has just bred his Asciata, he only offered me the pair a cole of weeks ago and all

simonas, will you be getting the Asciata, shame you did not get them before when you told me :huh: such is life mate, not the end of the world, yes the bank's was a random buy, i just kept my arm up in the auction,which i should have done with the bag of 8 sp turc's which sold for major peanut's....stupid me

what did ya get the bankanensis for neil?

simon will your mate be selling the baby asiatica?
they are what i told myself i would get next! a aint seen them for sale in many places though!
what are the sp. turquoise a variant of? i quite like them.
that bankanensis looks well different now than in the pic you showed of it in the bag! thats what confused me as i couldn't see any white on the first pic! very nice! are they ok on their own? i was always under the impression they was like a shoaling species????

David

they are what i told myself i would get next! a aint seen them for sale in many places though!
that bankanensis looks well different now than in the pic you showed of it in the bag! thats what confused me as i couldn't see any white on the first pic! very nice! are they ok on their own? i was always under the impression they was like a shoaling species????

David

Hi Dave

I;m sure he will be, he is selling the left over adults on aquraist classifieds at moment!! I'm going to get some fry I think. Hegot them off a guy who bred them in southport, beautiful fish the pair are

I couldn;t count ll mu pulchra last night and eventually found a dry hard pulchra on the garage floor miles from the tank!!! gutted cos I take so much care making sure this don;t happen

dave it was an impulse buy at the auction's, no one stuck there hand up so i did :lol:
todayholiday2009001.jpg

oh and my babie ornatipinnis's
they seem to have multiplyed again :blink:
todayholiday2009031.jpg

todayholiday2009039.jpg

David

Hi Dave

I;m sure he will be, he is selling the left over adults on aquraist classifieds at moment!! I'm going to get some fry I think. Hegot them off a guy who bred them in southport, beautiful fish the pair are

I couldn;t count ll mu pulchra last night and eventually found a dry hard pulchra on the garage floor miles from the tank!!! gutted cos I take so much care making sure this don;t happen

oh what a bummer mate,did you try him in water, have heard of dried up channa's still survivng,
did u manage to sell the sp assam's?

can I number 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back