Oscars Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shame hes so far away i would have had them straight away
i might be going to devon next week if i do ill email you and get some details and see how much out of my way it is

Deven still a few good hours away, but if you are interested we have poly boxes so you can transport them all cozy and snug. although we could only get one per box, they are BIG. :D

i might be going to devon next week if i do ill email you and get some details and see how much out of my way it is

Deven still a few good hours away, but if you are interested we have poly boxes so you can transport them all cozy and snug. although we could only get one per box, they are BIG. :D
the job in devon has now been cancelled so i cant make it mate :angry: :angry:
hope you get them rehomed ok :good:
damn shame your not closer i'd have had them without a doubt

none in sheffield aquatics unfortunately

thanks anyway mate

hopefully im rehoming a 10"tiger and a 8"red oscar next weekend
got to collect them from manchester
HURRAY at last lol

:) thats great

someone came in sheffield aqauatics today asking if we would rehome some fish he had and described a fish like an oscar but couldnt confirm it, i was looking out for you

:) thats great

someone came in sheffield aqauatics today asking if we would rehome some fish he had and described a fish like an oscar but couldnt confirm it, i was looking out for you
let me know if they need rehoming ive got an empty 5 foot tank ready and waiting as well as my 6 foot tank

Its a shame your too far away for these, but MA in Telford has about 6 6/7/8" O's all in the same tank and when you walk up to them, they all come straight to the front with their little faces peering out, like their pleading to be taken home, poor guys, they've been there a while, seems nobody wants to give them a home. :(

hey if your in manchester - the shop im on about that had some in is about 30mins or so from manc lol! if you wanted any more

pets at home have som in as well (big ones this week) which is about 40 mins+ from manc

good luck!!

got the oscars from manchester last night got them back ok and theyre settling in well
ill add some pics when my sister brings my camera back

if your going near torquay pop into aquator they have some large ones in and 100's juvis

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back