November Fish Of The Month Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a dwarf gourami. My lfs had a batch in all just like him, amazing vivid colours - I couldn't resist.

It's going to be hard this month! The corydoras has lovely irridescence, and is that betta a dragon? Is that what they're called? He's beautiful anyway! :good:

Thanks its a Black Copper HM rosetail. I really like your fish too with blue spots :good: So went to my LFS to look for an HRP or Ellioti but no luck. Unfortunately I've never seen them available @ my LFS, would be nice to add one to my tank.

The competition just got harder with the addition of the DG :lol:

my betta boy! 021 (300x225).jpg

Here's Thomas (named by my daughter):
fotm_nov_11.jpg
Oh he's beautiful! I do like the colouration of the smaller gouramis :good:

Thanks its a Black Copper HM rosetail. I really like your fish too with blue spots :good: So went to my LFS to look for an HRP or Ellioti but no luck. Unfortunately I've never seen them available @ my LFS, would be nice to add one to my tank.
Neither have I, I got this one from minnnt :lol: although one of my LFS does sell cichlids like this. He actually looks a lot more like an ellioti than a HRP which is why I think he may be a cross. HRPs have blue on them, but they're not supposed to have spangles like Ditch does... yet minnnt is sure he came from two HRP parents, so we'll just have to wait and see how he develops. He's only about 1.75 inches currently :wub:

Don't forget your verification picture ;) :good:

here goes, one of my Chocolate gouramis.

fotm2-1.jpg

verification (not the best, but if you want another i shall provide)

fotm.jpg

My myxocyprinus asiaticus.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 92
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 108
Here is my Blue Platy "Lewis"...he's been with us for 3 days..and bless him is so shy...but Today he has been out playing a bit..hope the pics are ok.

fotmnov027.jpg

fotmnov032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back