November Fish Of The Month Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means will I be the winner, both the Apisto and Firemouth are far nicer fish!

Ill enter my boy, ill pop up the verification in by close need to recharge the bat
I'm just going to say congrats on getting a photo of him flaring like that. My boy chases after the girls too much for me to get a decent one like this!

Comacchio, your Keyhole is soooooooooooooooo puuuuuuurdy!!! That is a stunning picture too!

Ok, so do i vote for the Keyhole or my son? :unsure:

And Ian... that varification is pants mate!!! :lol:

Well... always one for being the odd one out and throwing spanners in the works and all that but...

Shrimplet4.jpg

TFFFOTMproof.jpg

:good:

Well... always one for being the odd one out and throwing spanners in the works and all that but...

Shrimplet4.jpg

TFFFOTMproof.jpg

:good:

Very nice colouration and quite a cute picture the way it is looking at you lol.

He is a funky shrimp, huge! With his leg span, he is the size f my handand his whiskers?! whip everywhere!

He is funny, when you put your hand in the tank, he jumps around to face you, wherever you move your hand! I love him to bits but he is honestly a holy terror! Loves to eat starfish! :shifty:

Not at all! He jumped on my hand LOL i think he was equally surprised when he fell off and dashed behind the rock! He isnt aggressive, just oppourtunistic i think!

Here is my Blue Platy "Lewis"...he's been with us for 3 days..and bless him is so shy...but Today he has been out playing a bit..hope the pics are ok.

fotmnov027.jpg

fotmnov032.jpg
Hey man Should`ve adjusted the flash, thats a really good combinations of colours :good:

pardon? and i'm a WOman

Am sure you are :lol: :lol: , thats a good looking fish could`ve taken the picture on a macro setting without flash, that would`ve brought out the picture much better way. also scrub the darn algea Hayz, how come u stand anything that untidy , your`e a Woman Right. :lol: :lol: :fun:

pardon? and i'm a WOman

Am sure you are :lol: :lol: , thats a good looking fish could`ve taken the picture on a macro setting without flash, that would`ve brought out the picture much better way. also scrub the darn algea Hayz, how come u stand anything that untidy , your`e a Woman Right. :lol: :lol: :fun:
Hmm...and here as I looked at the picture, it looked more like a few scratches and maybe some water marks(which are a pain to get off). I get pictures like that sometime......so which fish are YOU entering? I would like to see some pictures of your tidy tank. :) :fun:

yep agree its not alage its the flash picking up every single smudge and scrach very common when taking pics of fish tanks. If you look at the tanks on her other threads they look like very nice tanks to break into the hobby :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back