November Fish Of The Month Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i enter the same pic as i did for last months fotm,i was waorking away from home and didn't manage to get the verification photo up

can i enter the same pic as i did for last months fotm,i was waorking away from home and didn't manage to get the verification photo up

You do that Scotty..... just do not forget about the updated Verification photo......

here goes, one of my Chocolate gouramis.

fotm2-1.jpg

verification (not the best, but if you want another i shall provide)

fotm.jpg

Ianho...... I will appreciate if you submit a better verification photo..... My substandard graphics on my PC does not pic up the fish in the background..... Thanks.

Here is my new F1 Firemouth. I hope you all like it.
FtomFiremouth.jpg

Ftom.jpg

Darr3ll, My myxocyprinus asiaticus.

Going to need a big tank for that, 3 feet to 1 meter long although they are slow growers and live for ages. But be careful are illegal in the u.k if you dont already know that. Great looking fish though.

Very nice, I love the colouring on the dorsal fin and around the eye :)

Thanks! You don't see many Firemouths these days with dorsal in red. Nowadays they are just "washed out", nearing completely colourless!

Darr3ll, My myxocyprinus asiaticus.

Going to need a big tank for that, 3 feet to 1 meter long although they are slow growers and live for ages. But be careful are illegal in the u.k if you dont already know that. Great looking fish though.
are they??? why?

I think it has something to do with preserving our fish as these get so big and I think (I may be wrong) they might breed and take over so they've banned the sale and keeping of them. Looking back over Darr3ll's posts he made a genuine mistake and was unaware, shame the lfs did'nt give him some info but then again there hardly going to tell him it's a banned fish when trying to sell it i guess.

Ill enter my boy, ill pop up the verification in by close need to recharge the bat

DSCF3832.jpg

verification updated

DSCF3897.jpg

I know who the winner will be.....Commachio.....beautiful fish you have there :p

Ill enter my boy, ill pop up the verification in by close need to recharge the bat

DSCF3832.jpg

Er, Dies, d'ya wanna reconsider that?
I can't decide between Commachio, Al, Hinterglem and Westwood. (No disrespect to the other entrants, btw, who are all great looking fish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back